Our eco-friendly approach to living has been incorporated into our amenities and services. Along with recycling and utilizing Green cleaning products we incorporate local, regional, organic and sustainable ingredients in our breakfasts. Our aim is to minimize our footprint while maximizing the enjoyment of our natural setting. We also have purchased credits to offset the Carbon footprint of our guests.
- We offer the services of a wonderful massage therapist to our guests. Joyce Oliver has been licensed and practicing her trade for over twenty years. Her cottage is located on property and you may call her directly to book your massage. ( 828) 200-9160
- For our guests that prefer to stay on property once they arrive, we offer catered dinners and gourmet gift baskets. Enjoy a quiet meal on the porch or at the foot of the falls. Please make your plans when you book your reservation.
- Have a sweet tooth? Ask us about our own make dark chocolates.
- We also offer a variety of fresh pastries for you to take home with you. Our scones, muffins and some breads may be ordered and we will prepare them fresh for your departure.
- Looking for adventure ? Allow us to assist you planning your outings while in the area.
- Rent the Inn for your retreat, reunion, or group get away. We can cater a package to fit your needs.